Sunday, April 09, 2006

Emma has molars!

Emma's teeth have come in in the most unusual way. She got her first two close together - both on the bottom. Then, after lots of tears and lots of pain, she cut her first upper one. It was quite a while before her second front upper tooth came up - it still isn't all that far out. So, that's FOUR.

But, she was especially fussy yesterday and so I figured I'd feel around to see if she had any teeth coming in - and her two 12 month molars on the top have BOTH come in. So, her fifth and sixth teeth AREN'T her other bottom front teeth, like most NORMAL children. They weren't her remaining two upper front teeth, again like most normal children - but her upper molars (not even her lower molars)

I don't have photos because trust me, she's not letting a camera get anywhere near that part of her mouth - you just have to take my word for it.

No comments: