Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Things you take for granted

Every once in a while, I realize things that I take for granted these days since I homeschool.

Today was one of those days.

Mike had to go to work early, I had to get Emma fed breakfast and pack her lunch for preschool (which includes writing out all of the carb counts for her teacher to dose her). We also had the first session of Michael's writing class (Samantha's is next week), so I had to make sure that Samantha had enough schoolwork with her to do while Michael was in his class. And all of this needed to be done by 8:15 so that we could leave to get our carpool friend to take to preschool.

It was a hectic morning trying to actually get out of the house with all of them on a schedule. We haven't had one of those in a while.

No comments: