Thursday, June 19, 2008

One person's trash...

You know the saying.

Well, I firmly believe that this is the mantra of both Freecycle and Craigslist.

And I have been availing myself of both of these great resources a lot in the past couple of days (with a few eBay items thrown in for good measure)

We have a lot of stuff in this house that we don't need, don't use, or doesn't fit anymore. Its just sitting around, getting rearranged as I am constantly trying to declutter all the stuff in the house

So I've been getting rid of it - via Craigslist and Freecycle. I have put a little cash in my pocket and gotten rid of a lot of other things.

Mike, who also reads the Freecycle postings, emailed me today while he was at work asking if there was anything left in our house. I told him I was heading to his closet next!

No comments: