Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers reading!

I had a good Mother's Day. I was served breakfast in bed with cards from everyone. I loved the Disney themed cards from the kids and Mike has given me a "night away at a spa from the Anderby asylum for the insane!"

Then, I got a GREAT gift. Everyone in the family (including me) spent the day cleaning the main floor. This is deep cleaning. Yeah, the putting away the clutter was done, but then sweeping, and wiping down the fingerprints and windexing the glass and mopping the floor. Its so nice and clean right now. Wonder how long that will last?

Many will say that it was my day to relax - but cleaning is actually relaxing for me. What is stressful to me is when I don't have enough time to clean. So, this was great!!

No comments: