Friday, June 09, 2006

Kindergarten Karnival!


To celebrate the end of the school year, all of the Kindergarten classes at Michael's school held a "Karnival". They used the Kindergarten blacktop right outside their classrooms, and the room moms set up some great "stations" and activities for the kids to do. There were activities such as: penny pitching, bean bag toss, obstacle course, popcorn races, sand dig, face painting, bowling, and crafts.
When asked, Michael loudly proclaimed that the "bowling" activity was his favorite - and somehow, despite his THREE or more trips to that station, I don't have a photo. But, I do have some other great photos that I thought I'd share.

After the activities were done (and the rain clouds were rolling in), the kids got to have a "sugar buffet" (my definition) consisting of bananas topped with "Magic Shell" chocolate, cupcakes, pringles, and juice boxes. Needless to say - the teachers sent all of the kids home quite rarin' to go!!

No comments: